If you look at iHeartRadio website or Help, it specifically lists the G4 & G4 Plus as not supported. While I accept this, I am curious as to what the reason would be that supposed stock Nougat Android would not work with iHeartRadio. Anyone have any insight?
    06-06-2017 07:57 PM
    A month or so ago I emailed iHeart and they said it was a known issue that would be resolved with the next release of iheart, BUT they didn't know when that would be. Sounds like never now. Mine worked fine until the nougat release.
    06-06-2017 08:01 PM
    Well, here's another 'recent' response from iHeartRadio (it's been a while):

Thanks for reaching out to us. I had our of engineers take a look into the issue you were experiencing and unfortunately our most recent version of the iHeartRadio app is not compatible with Moto G4 devices. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Our team of engineers are currently working hard on a fix for this issue and we'll be reaching out to you once this is resolved.

Please note that you can still enjoy iHeartRadio by listening on another compatible mobile device or by visiting*www.iheart.com*on your desktop / laptop computer.

Let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.
    08-03-2017 11:51 PM