Problem with display, showing many apps or home screen while you are already on another application

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I'm using moto g4 plus. Problem with display I have is , while I use WhatsApp or my gallery, I still would see my home page or some other apps which i used long back. I tried closing them all . Still I could see other screen / apps in less brightness. I can close apps but why am i seeing home screen also. It's wondering . Please help to fix.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings -> Developer Options (or, possibly, Setings -> System -> Developer Options) and disable all by turning off the slider at the top of the screen.

My guess is that you have enabled Developer Options and turned on one of the display/rendering options that is not compatible.

Developer options:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It could also be that you have screen burn-in - if you leave the home page showing at high brightness for long periods of time, the home page image will burn into the screen. (You should have your screen timeout set to 30 seconds, and you probably don't need more than 25%-30% screen brightness.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith