Hey Guys:

I am writing up the best heavy duty cases for the Moto G4 and I am wondering if y'all could help me out? Tell me which cases you love and why they're awesome.

Thanks in advance!

Kathy McGraw
    Staff writer
    07-18-2016 08:18 AM
    I can tell you about the case that I have. I just received it last night when my girlfriend surprised me with the g4 plus. It's the L⚡K dual layer shock absorption model https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F5BR68C...cUvbUpU5277579
    It sits very nice in the hand and definitely feels like it won't be accidentally slipping out of my hands even if they're sweaty. However, it does cover the back dimple, and if you have custom colors via moto maker, it'll definitely be covered up. But I don't mind, mine is a regular black one from Amazon and I do like the rugged look and feel of the case.
    I have the Moto g3 and happened to buy a simple L⚡K clear gel case for it as I wanted to be able to see the colored back and accents I picked out when I used the moto maker to customize and order it. The gel case for the g3 seemed to be just fine as I dropped it quite a few times and it never shattered or cracked (although I was also protected with a tempered glass protector which I highly recommend) So that said, I trust the brand from personal experience and it also seems to be high on the list of moto g4 cases on this site 10 Best Cases For Moto G4 Plus also that site might help you with your article as some of the cases there would be nice for people who want to show off their custom moto maker colors or want the back dimple exposed etc.

Best wishes with your article.
    07-22-2016 02:05 PM