Hi, so I got my Moto G4 about 5 days ago and I noticed today when I was swiping on my home screen from left to right the app icons release a blurry trail like some sort of Motion Blur , and in the Quick Settings too ex. the Wi-Fi and Cellular toggle leave a blurry trail of the icon when swiping up or down. Is this a software problem? I noticed this after I updated my phones software recently. (Build number MPJ24. 139-63 if it helps)
    10-12-2016 09:45 AM
    Hi, so I got my Moto G4 about 5 days ago and I noticed today when I was swiping on my home screen from left to right the app icons release a blurry trail like some sort of Motion Blur , and in the Quick Settings too ex. the Wi-Fi and Cellular toggle leave a blurry trail of the icon when swiping up or down. Is this a software problem? I noticed this after I updated my phones software recently. (Build number MPJ24. 139-63 if it helps)
    When swiping I see a slight "blur". It's not really noticeable unless I really look. It's part of the animation. However, if you are seeing heavy blur then it's possible a software hiccup. I would recommend a factory reset to see if that helps.
    10-12-2016 10:31 AM
    It's a heavy blur for me it's really noticable even if you don't look closely. I have a picture of it. I even tried a factory data reset if you meant that by going Settings > Backup & Reset > Factory data reset, but that didn't help too. The blur was slight after the reset but then reappeared again Moto G4 XT1622 motion blur like effect on app icons or on text when swiping in any direction-snap.jpg
    10-12-2016 10:44 AM
    EDIT: My mistake it wasn't fixed I even flashed a older version of the software and still had that blur but when my phone gets hot the blur is almost gone and when I have lower battery too ex. 40% or lower. What is going on?
    10-14-2016 09:29 AM