Hello guys! Last Sunday, I have created the password on my phone. But this time, I have forgot the newly generate password and presently I can’t use my phone. Anyone who know about this, please share how can I recover phone password or unlock it without losing data.
    01-08-2018 03:10 AM
    Sorry, but you typically can't recover a password -- it wouldn't be a very good security measure if you could. On some phones, you might get a prompt to enter your Google account information after a certain number of failed unlock attempts (but then again, some phones will also do a complete wipe after a certain number of failed attempts).
    01-08-2018 11:42 AM
    Thanks for replying on my post. I think there is only one solution to resolve my problem. Need to go service center and they will unlock my phone. Am I Right?
    01-09-2018 06:41 AM
    Unfortunately, I don't think a service center can retrieve your password either. They will probably just do a factory reset. Is there any way for you to remember the password, or was it one of those randomly generated ones?
    01-09-2018 11:07 AM
    I done all things related to reset the password. I asked from local mobile repair center and they told me that it is the only one solution, reset your phone. I am very tensed, because there are many important documents in my phone. If delete files, then I can lose all data.
    01-10-2018 03:30 AM
    No one suggested anything working. Finally I reset my phone. I am very sad, because the entire important documents flushed out from my phone.
    01-12-2018 02:15 AM
    Next time, you should use a password generator / manager. Saved me so many times when I have forgotten one of my passwords or user names.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-12-2018 02:23 AM
    No one suggested anything working. Finally I reset my phone. I am very sad, because the entire important documents flushed out from my phone.
    Sorry to hear that! As suggested by @koves, a password manager like Lastpass would be a good idea. Or make a habit of writing down your passwords on a piece of paper and keep it somewhere secure, like a safe.
    01-12-2018 01:04 PM
    I am not happy from all of you, because you have given me the solution too late. I already lost my data.
    01-15-2018 02:17 AM
    The problem is that you would've had to implement the solution before your problem occurred -- that is, make sure your password was recorded somewhere secure, in case you forgot it. Our suggestions were for the future, to prevent this problem from happening again -- hopefully it helps then!
    Ry likes this.
    01-15-2018 07:42 PM
    It’s ok. I hope your given suggestion will be helpful for me in future.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-16-2018 01:14 AM