Any UK G5 plus users?

mohit9206

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Am not from UK and neither do i own a G5 Plus but from what I've read its a good phablet. Good camera, decent battery,good processor and graphics, overall decent. Get the 4gb/64gb model which costs £250.
I don't think you will be disappointed as you get good specs for the price. And stock Android means smooth and lag free and Android O update in 2018.

Macdtek

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
just bought one for my daughter. Had the phone only a week now and absolutely incredible. I use a dtek60 and am quiet jelous.

Michael Biram

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
What's your overall impression of the g5plus? Thinking of a change, on a X-Play at mo. Also purchase options in UK? Can only see the phone on carphone warehouse.

Hobson123

Jun 22, 2016
Visit site
What's your overall impression of the g5plus? Thinking of a change, on a X-Play at mo. Also purchase options in UK? Can only see the phone on carphone warehouse.
I got mine from carphone warehouse I think Amazon stock it too and I'm not gonna lie I love it. Apart from the lack of security patches, other than that phone performance is smooth. Camera is okay! All in all its a good mid range phone. I have hardly used my iPhone 7+ since I bought this phone.

Graham Thomas

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I bought mine from Carphone Warehouse too, about ten days ago - they'd dropped the price from £249 to £229 and then to £199 which I thought was a good deal, given that we can't get close to American prices. However, I've just checked and Carphone is now selling it for £269. Maybe they've got new stock and are factoring in the fall in the value of the pound. Bizarrely, the website still claims this price is saving £70 - which is just plain wrong.

[Edit. A CPW staff member has just told me the 'Save £70' message is a website error. £269 is the correct price at the moment.]

Macdtek

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
got one for the higher price but did a deal and the store manager who threw in some wireless head phones as he remembered me from when I bought my daughter one. Super smooth and so easy to use. reminds me of my old nexus 4 and BB leap.

Graham Thomas

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
People who don't think they'll be able to do a deal with a shop manager should go online to Motorola UK, where you can get the G5 Plus for £239 (£249 RRP - £10 discount if you use Motorola's UKWELCOME10 code (available to all new customers).