Moto G5 Plus Flashlight

Skydaver

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
My wife & I had a setting that would turn on the flashlight with two presses of the power button. We can find the setting for the camera that does that, but we've been unable to locate it for the flashlight. We even turned it off yesterday or today while we were experimenting with some emergency contact apps.

Any ideas? We're flummoxed.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure about the button press but you have the moto action of 2 chops to turn on the flashlight.
Yes, I don't remember such an option on recent Moto phones. The stock shortcuts that I know for the flashlight are from that Moto Action or using the quick settings panel. With third party apps you can create a widget or use the power button. Do you have any app that enable this feature?

StayClassy101

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I don't remember such an option on recent Moto phones. The stock shortcuts that I know for the flashlight are from that Moto Action or using the quick settings panel. With third party apps you can create a widget or use the power button. Do you have any app that enable this feature?

I think maybe they had an app to remap part of the buttons similar to how when you watching video, I found that the volume buttons if pressed twice also pause my Netflix or YouTube videos.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech