best cheap ear phones or buds

Macdtek

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
Wired please and under 50gbp. I'm currently using a set I got with my dtek 60 but on my g5+ they seem a little tinny sounding. Bass is adequate.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Wired please and under 50gbp. I'm currently using a set I got with my dtek 60 but on my g5+ they seem a little tinny sounding. Bass is adequate.
Honesly, for ear buds in this price range, anything from Sennheiser... like the CX300 (replaced by CX 3.00 I guess), Klipsch Image S4A (although the new R6 series that replaced them are reviewing really bad, you can till find the S4 series online), or a surprisingly good budget earbud is SoundMagic E series (E10, E50, or E80) but avoid ES series like ES18.

Running cheaper, Symphonized NRG 3.0 Earbuds are about $25USD and are honestly very good for the money... If you are really into audio, spring the extra bucks and look at 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear headphones but you are now getting close to $100.

Not sure how that translates to British Pounds, or if you can get them readily in the UK (assuming due to your mention of gbp), but in the US Amazon carriers all these in stock. In local stores you may find SkullCandy, and in general their mid-range headphones are really good, the Riot or Titan models have great sound for the money, as are Sony MDR XB50/XB60 series headphones.

Good luck!

(If your wondering, I am using iBeats by Monster... they came with my old HTC in 2011 but are still in great shape, tried lots of headphones but keep going back to these, not so much by choice though, my kids keep stealing mine)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty