I recently aquired a Moto g5 running android 7.1.1 and am quite pleased with the phone I am a keen photographer and videographer and use the DJI Osmo for some of my projects. I also just this week acquired the osmo mobile gimbal attachment which will allow me to use my motog5 as the main capture device. I have since learned that the Filmic Pro app is pretty much the go to app for recording video on your phone but imagine my disappointment to discover that the app is not available or compatible for the moto g5. I really find this hard to understand as the phone is running nougat 7.1.1 Has anyone else here experienced this or has any knowledge of this issue?
    10-29-2017 03:14 PM
    I recently aquired a Moto g5 running android 7.1.1 and am quite pleased with the phone I am a keen photographer and videographer and use the DJI Osmo for some of my projects. I also just this week acquired the osmo mobile gimbal attachment which will allow me to use my motog5 as the main capture device. I have since learned that the Filmic Pro app is pretty much the go to app for recording video on your phone but imagine my disappointment to discover that the app is not available or compatible for the moto g5. I really find this hard to understand as the phone is running nougat 7.1.1 Has anyone else here experienced this or has any knowledge of this issue?
    This device only comes with 7.0 from Moto... if it has 7.1.1 then it likely has a custom ROM and has been modified (which can be the issue in itself).

Can you provide screenshots of the Settings - About Phone screen?
    10-29-2017 07:52 PM
    This device only comes with 7.0 from Moto... if it has 7.1.1 then it likely has a custom ROM and has been modified (which can be the issue in itself).

Can you provide screenshots of the Settings - About Phone screen?
    Most likely a G5S
    10-30-2017 03:43 PM
    Most likely a G5S
    Yeah, most likely, or the G5S plus and the compatibility issue would be because the dual camera.
    acejavelin likes this.
    10-30-2017 04:31 PM