Cases for G5S Plus

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Considering getting this for my son, 'Kid Devlyn16', since he has basically killed my OG Moto X. However I need to know what the case options for it are? Do cases for the G5 Plus fit the G5S Plus? Seems that they do not, Thus since OtterBox does not have a commuter for it I will have to get something different

Last edited:

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
No, they don't fit, different sizes and camera in a different position. I just checked on my G5S+ the case my wife is using on her G5+.

Bob in NC

Jul 11, 2017
Visit site
I got the following case and screen protectors from Amazon for my Moto G5s Plus and they work great:

Moto G5S Plus GS5+ Case, Cimo [Grip] Premium Slim Protective Cover for Motorola Moto G5S Plus GS5+ - Clear

Moto G5s Plus Screen Protector, Wimaha 2 Pack 9H Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Motorola Moto G5S Plus Scratch Resistant Ultra Clear(Not fit for G5 Plus)

I realize a clear case will yellow over time but at 8 bucks, I can replace it every 6 months or whenever needed. I just like being able to see that beautiful gold Moto phone. The case is also available in black.

I have dropped the phone once onto asphalt and my case and screen protector did their job: no damage.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood