I have been using Moto 5GS for last 3months and have been experiencing delay response and hangups. Today after finishing a call, screen just blacked out. Connected to battery bank and can see it is charging, however no response when I press any button. When tried to call the number in the phone, can hear ringing tone from the calling end, but from the receiving end, ie. Moto 5G, has no any sign of receiving calls. Did any one experience similar issues? is there any solution. pls share
    01-11-2018 03:24 AM
    Reboot!
    01-11-2018 03:33 AM
    Yes, happens to me on outgoing and incoming calls.eventually I can get it on with the power button but it can take 2 or 3 times getting the correct length push, and because the phone is ringing you can't answer it during all that. On an outgoing call from the car you can't tap "speaker phone" so one must fumble with the phone to amswer a call. This is dangerous! If one accidentally dials a call there is no to know it and no way to stop it. I have veen trying "keep screen on" apps but none of them help with this issue.
    I have changed all the settings and troubleshot the proximity sensor. It even happens in safe mode.
    01-30-2018 07:56 AM