Historically, I have uploaded tons of songs to Google Play Music using their web browser, manually added each song to a playlist, and my phone would automatically synchronize with the playlist and download the songs locally to an SD card. This worked fine until recently. Now, I do the same thing, upload songs using the web browser, manually add to playlist, and at first it looks like the phone is synchronizing (the notifications bar shows an upload progress bar from Google Play Music), but the new songs never appear in my playlist, and the new song is never played. I can clearly see a difference in the displayed song count between the web browser and the phone. What's further weird is that when I am playing songs from my playlist, sometimes the cover art doesn't match the song being played. Never experienced that until recently. I checked the free space on my phones SD card, and it's only halfway filled. I've rebooted several times, and tried some other forum threads online (such as going to settings -> Download only, "Refresh", and ensuring that the account is set to synchronize.

How can I get the two playlists to synchronize once again?
    01-17-2019 08:26 PM