Hi. Just noticed yesterday that I can no longer long hold on an image from a Bing or Google search and download them like I use to be able to. Instead I get these other options which I don't like. Thanks
    02-14-2019 01:18 PM
    Which phone and browser are you using? Just in case, make sure you have the storage permission enabled for that app. Also, some pages require that you open the site before you can download any image.
    02-14-2019 01:22 PM
    Which phone and browser are you using? Just in case, make sure you have the storage permission enabled for that app. Also, some pages require that you open the site before you can download any image.
    Moto G6, browser doesn't matter.
    02-14-2019 02:12 PM
    Moto G6, browser doesn't matter.
    Do you mean that you have the same problem with different browsers?
    02-14-2019 02:17 PM
    Try this, go to settings, apps & notifications, select the Google app, tap 'permissions' and make sure that 'Storage' is switched on. Now make the image Search using the Google search bar widget and try to download an image.
    02-14-2019 02:20 PM
    Try this, go to settings, apps & notifications, select the Google app, tap 'permissions' and make sure that 'Storage' is switched on. Now make the image Search using the Google search bar widget and try to download an image.
    Didn't help. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ what's going on
    02-14-2019 02:37 PM
    Didn't help. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ what's going on
    And you still have the same problem after opening the page with the image you want to download?
    02-14-2019 02:40 PM
    If I go to Bingo.com and pull up a picture, if I long press on the picture itself I get the normal Android options, including Download. If I tap the three dots menu like in your screenshot then I get the same options as in your screenshot. Are you long pressing on the picture itself.....not that blueish green three dot menu?
    Javier P likes this.
    02-14-2019 04:08 PM
    If I go to Bingo.com and pull up a picture, if I long press on the picture itself I get the normal Android options, including Download. If I tap the three dots menu like in your screenshot then I get the same options as in your screenshot. Are you long pressing on the picture itself.....not that blueish green three dot menu?
    Yep. Doing what I always did. Long hold on the pic and nothing happens. I did install opera browser and I can download and save from that. I'm not finding any settings in Chrome or brave that would change that, they have permissions.
    02-15-2019 12:05 AM
    Yep. Doing what I always did. Long hold on the pic and nothing happens. I did install opera browser and I can download and save from that. I'm not finding any settings in Chrome or brave that would change that, they have permissions.
    Which version of Android is your G6 running?

I've moved your thread to the Moto G6 forum so that it will get more exposure to folks who have the same phone.
    02-15-2019 12:24 AM
    Which version of Android is your G6 running?

I've moved your thread to the Moto G6 forum so that it will get more exposure to folks who have the same phone.
    It was the browsers. Chrome now works as it should with a bit of a change but Brave still doesn't work. Other browsers that I installed to try work also.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-15-2019 10:30 AM
    It was the browsers. Chrome now works as it should with a bit of a change but Brave still doesn't work. Other browsers that I installed to try work also.
    Also version is 8.0.0.

Another question. Should start another thread but, meh.

What happened to the edit option in tapatalk?
    02-15-2019 10:31 AM
    Also version is 8.0.0.

Another question. Should start another thread but, meh.

What happened to the edit option in tapatalk?
    I think the edit option is Forum specific. I can edit my posts on other Forums with Tapatalk, but not this Forum.

Edit: I stand corrected. I can edit my posts here with Tapatalk also. I am editing this one now. I just clocked on my post and clicked the wrench / screwdriver symbol > then Edit
    Laura Knotek and Javier P like this.
    02-15-2019 10:54 AM
    I think the edit option is Forum specific. I can edit my posts on other Forums with Tapatalk, but not this Forum.

Edit: I stand corrected. I can edit my posts here with Tapatalk also. I am editing this one now. I just clocked on my post and clicked the wrench / screwdriver symbol > then Edit
    This is all I get when I do that.
    02-15-2019 11:47 PM
    Oops. Even on my own post.
    02-15-2019 11:48 PM
    It looks like you might be long pressing your post, and then highlighting selected text. On my version of Tapatalk, I just single tap my post and the Edit symbol appears. With a single tap the whole post is highlight in blue (when using the light mode theme, I'm not sure what it would look like in dark mode).
    this_is_nascar likes this.
    02-16-2019 07:06 AM
    This is all I get on a tap. Moto has a 3 finger option to take a screen shot and I slid doing that trying to save button wear and tear. Still no edit option.
    02-16-2019 11:51 PM
    Well. Figured that one out. I like my display size set on large and font on large on my phone. I put display size back to normal and then I can see the edit wrench.

Dang older eyes.
    Scott337 likes this.
    02-17-2019 12:18 AM
    Odd it's completely hidden with display size on large.
    02-17-2019 12:20 AM