Battery Preservation mode

Zarquan314

Mar 1, 2019
Visit site
As basically everyone here knows, the Moto G7 Power has a great battery. I just got a Moto G7 Power, and I would like to make sure the battery remains solid in the long haul.

I have read and heard that phone batteries like to be between 40-80% power, and that phone batteries deteriorate slower between those levels. My numbers could be off on this, so don't cite me on this, but I know the battery doesn't like to be completely discharged or completely charged.

I would like to try to keep my phone between these percentage points. More to the point, I would like to be able to plug in my phone overnight (to a non-fast charger) and have it stop charging automatically at 80%, as I will never be able to remember to unplug it at 80%.

I remember a previous phone had a setting that could do this, but I don't remember the model. (I didn't know much about phones back then).

I was looking through the settings, and I didn't see anything that stops the battery from charging above 80%. Is there a setting and I missed? I would prefer a built in solution or alternatively a non-rooting app based solution. I know of a hardware solution, but I would rather avoid it.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21