Moto G7 has green box

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I was taking a video and now the phone has a green box around everything I try to click on and is not responsive to anything.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. It's possible that TalkBack or amity other accessibility option is enabled. You can disable it settings - accessibility. You need to swipe with two fingers at the same time to navigate the menus and double, or when triple, tap to select the different options. Tell us how it goes.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Also, draw a big "L" on your screen and see if you get an option to disable TalkBack or any similar accessibility feature.

EricaGP

Aug 15, 2019
Visit site
Thank you for your help! It was the Accessibility setting that had been changed somehow. I was so frustrated, pretty much just loosing it, thank you so much for your help in bringing me off the maddening ledge of dependency on technology!

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for your help! It was the Accessibility setting that had been changed somehow. I was so frustrated, pretty much just loosing it, thank you so much for your help in bringing me off the maddening ledge of dependency on technology!
Hahaha. Glad it helped and thanks for the follow up! Welcome as a new member. See you around the forums.