Well the projector mod is pretty awesome. Just streamed a baseball game on the side of a camper. Everybody was amazed with the picture and asked what phone it was. Really cool and easy.
    05GT and YAYTech like this.
    07-31-2016 01:23 AM
    Does the projector produce sound as well or just the picture. I didn't see anything on sound so I assumed the sound came from the phone only.
    07-31-2016 08:20 AM
    Sound comes from the phone. I had a Bluetooth radio and hooked it up thru that.
    areyes163 likes this.
    07-31-2016 11:16 AM
    OK cool thanks. Appreciate it.
    07-31-2016 11:19 AM
    Well the projector mod is pretty awesome. Just streamed a baseball game on the side of a camper. Everybody was amazed with the picture and asked what phone it was. Really cool and easy.
    Let dem thrills begin.

Lol, the Z is like an powerful engine that powers so many everyday equipment like projectors, Jbl speakers, cameras, glucose meters, batteries, keyboards etc all by itself. Again, for a first generation, the projector Mod, is damn awesome.

Moreover, this is exactly what we (me, clocks, verteater & a few) were trying to say in the other thread.

See, when An average user sees this super thin phone and what they can do (bells and whistles), they're all blown away by the wow factor, which is all a phone needs to sell to the average consumer tbh (and trust me, they're a lot of them)

When these guys walk into best buy for instance, there's nothing that'll stop these guys from coming out with the Z, not least, after sales reps must have preached the gospel of mods and thinness, Even Verizon themselves will hype the **** out of this phone and this is adding to the fact that these phones will probably be the easiest ever single phone to market, lol.

So, those that think this phone won't sell are in for show time. It will sell twice as many times as the Moto X at least, which is all lenovo needs atm.
    areyes163 likes this.
    07-31-2016 12:27 PM
    Let dem thrills begin.

Lol, the Z is like an powerful engine that powers so many everyday equipment like projectors, Jbl speakers, cameras, glucose meters, batteries, keyboards etc all by itself. Again, for a first generation, the projector Mod, is damn awesome.

Moreover, this is exactly what we (me, clocks, verteater & a few) were trying to say in the other thread.

See, when An average user sees this super thin phone and what they can do (bells and whistles), they're all blown away by the wow factor, which is all a phone needs to sell to the average consumer tbh (and trust me, they're a lot of them)

When these guys walk into best buy for instance, there's nothing that'll stop these guys from coming out with the Z, not least, after sales reps must have preached the gospel of mods and thinness, Even Verizon themselves will hype the **** out of this phone and this is adding to the fact that these phones will probably be the easiest ever single phone to market, lol.

So, those that think this phone won't sell are in for show time. It will sell twice as many times as the Moto X at least, which is all lenovo needs atm.
    I agree. It is easy to forget most everyone on here is a phone enthusiast. We are the minority. The vast majority of users just go to the store to see what's available when they want or are in need of a upgrade. As we sit here talking we are the small minority as we nit pick very detail.

Most as you stated just go buy what looks cool and what the salesperson tells them.
    07-31-2016 01:16 PM
    I think some of the people that were watching last night will go into whatever store they go to and ask for the phone that can be a projector. Not even knowing what brand it is.
    07-31-2016 04:32 PM
    What app were you using for the baseball game?

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition
    08-01-2016 04:19 PM
    Fox sports go. That app works really well for me
    08-01-2016 05:59 PM