Will Verizon carry the Incipio OffGrid Mod?

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
All in the title. Anyone know? (I get 25% off accessories from VZ thanks to my work, so if I'm going to get that mod, I want to get it from VZ).

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
The mods weren't eligible for the discounts last I checked. They are still giving 20% off if you buy more than one!

Posted via the Android Central App

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
The mods weren't eligible for the discounts last I checked. They are still giving 20% off if you buy more than one!

Posted via the Android Central App

I accidentally bought the TUMI StyleShell this weekend in store (it's $59.99, and I mistakenly thought it was the powerpack mod) and got my discount, so I'm not worried about that.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I accidentally bought the TUMI StyleShell this weekend in store (it's $59.99, and I mistakenly thought it was the powerpack mod) and got my discount, so I'm not worried about that.

Wow, I hadn't noticed that... $60 for a style shell... that is really thick... yikes! I assume it's this one? I'd leave a review & mention that fact - I would've probably assumed it to be a battery mod as well.

Cannibal Oxen

May 27, 2016
Visit site

Fun fact. The style shells (which is what you originally bought) are eligible for the 25% discount but the other mods (power packs, projector, etc) are not. So you might as well just buy it anywhere.

I'm not sure how they differentiate the two but this is definitely the situation.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae