All in the title. Anyone know? (I get 25% off accessories from VZ thanks to my work, so if I'm going to get that mod, I want to get it from VZ).
    08-03-2016 02:14 PM
    The mods weren't eligible for the discounts last I checked. They are still giving 20% off if you buy more than one!

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-03-2016 03:30 PM
    The mods weren't eligible for the discounts last I checked. They are still giving 20% off if you buy more than one!

Posted via the Android Central App
    I accidentally bought the TUMI StyleShell this weekend in store (it's $59.99, and I mistakenly thought it was the powerpack mod) and got my discount, so I'm not worried about that.
    YAYTech likes this.
    08-03-2016 03:58 PM
    I accidentally bought the TUMI StyleShell this weekend in store (it's $59.99, and I mistakenly thought it was the powerpack mod) and got my discount, so I'm not worried about that.
    Wow, I hadn't noticed that... $60 for a style shell... that is really thick... yikes! I assume it's this one? I'd leave a review & mention that fact - I would've probably assumed it to be a battery mod as well.
    08-03-2016 05:19 PM
    Wow, I hadn't noticed that... $60 for a style shell... that is really thick... yikes! I assume it's this one? I'd leave a review & mention that fact - I would've probably assumed it to be a battery mod as well.
    Yeah, I held them side by side and it's identical to the powerpack, with exactly zero functionality and only $20 cheaper. It's insane.
    YAYTech likes this.
    08-03-2016 07:03 PM
    Yeah, I held them side by side and it's identical to the powerpack, with exactly zero functionality and only $20 cheaper. It's insane.
    Wow...who the hell would buy that (on purpose)
    Revolutionary and benjamminh like this.
    08-03-2016 08:44 PM
    Fun fact. The style shells (which is what you originally bought) are eligible for the 25% discount but the other mods (power packs, projector, etc) are not. So you might as well just buy it anywhere.

I'm not sure how they differentiate the two but this is definitely the situation.
    08-04-2016 09:02 AM