Battery mod

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Under heavy use I get about 36 to 48hrs out of my force and the tumi battery mod.

Posted via the Android Central App

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Do you leave the battery mod on all the time? How is the weight for you?

I leave it on most of the time. It's pretty heavy, certainly heavier than your standard phone. But it's far lighter than a phone with a Mophie or other battery case or extended battery. It's a really nice solution for people who want a phone with essentially a huge battery, but not one of those crazy huge battery cases or Zerolemon extended batteries.

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
During the first 3 days I had the mod on constantly through 2 full discharges and the weight was more than my last 2 phones but it's tolerable.

Posted via the Android Central App

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
One thing to note is that (at least for my usage), the Z Force gets pretty incredible battery life even without a mod. With the battery mod, it's just ridiculously good.

travaz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I got the TUMI non wireless one and I like it. I was at home the other night and was down to about 25% on the phone battery and I got a call from work. I was asked to go to the scene of an emergency situation we were having. I slapped the Tumin on the phone and it lasted the whole 4 hours of constant use and still had 75% left on the phone and 40% on the TUMI. When I use it I just leave it on the phone and charge it overnight. I usually don't leave it on the phone but only use it if i am getting low. It was a lifesaver the other night. Changing the subject how does everyone carry extra mods? I have the battery and the JBL speaker.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513