Battery mod

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
does verizon have the incipios with wireless charging? the slipperieness is driving me nuts.... i think best buy only has the non wireless charging version....

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
the only one i saw online at was the 79 dollar one and it didnt mention wireless charging, i guess im gonna have to go to the store and hope they have in stock

travaz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Everyone is different and I have not had any problem with the TUMI. I dont think it is bad in the slippery department. The Tumi fits my Z totally flush.

anon(2978616)

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
the only one i saw online at was the 79 dollar one and it didnt mention wireless charging, i guess im gonna have to go to the store and hope they have in stock

Hmm, the charger I had in my hand was $79 and the sales guy said it was wireless charging. I didn't pick up the box to verify so it's possible you're right. That would be a shame as the battery pack felt nice on the phone, but wireless is a must!

anon(9702034)

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
To anyone who has bought the Incipio Battery Mod with wireless charging from Best Buy, do you have the model number. The one they show online is MT-382-BLK, but it doesn't mention wireless charging.

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site

Yes check the store. The one listed on there site is the same $79 w/ wireless that I ordered and picked up in store.

bat1939_KM

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Ok so I am planing on getting my phone next month but I was wondering should I go ahead and pick up the battery pack or wait and see if I can get a sale from Motorola's site?

travaz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Moto's website has terrible availability and shipping. I tried to order several items (battery back, style backs) and they were either out of stock or the shipping date was August 15 or later. That is just unacceptable. Not when you can order from Amazon and get stuff the same day. Having said that Amazon doesn't have any Moto Mods yet. I just ended up going to Verizon and getting the TUMI battery pack and the JBL. They have a promotion that gives you 20% off the second mod you buy. It was a pretty good savings. The big advantage to me is that you can try the mod on your phone and check fit and function before you pay for it. I don't think Moto is going to have a sale but Best Buy or Verizon might.