Battery mod

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
My battery life is great without battery mod I'm returning mine makes phone to big not worth it to me

Posted via the Android Central App

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Any concerns that using the battery mods will ultimately decrease your internal battery's life? Continuous charge/discharge cycles is what kills batteries. By having the mod on there, you are literally always charging and discharging. Even if your phone is at 100%, its trickle charging.
That's what the service plan is for

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Out of curiosity what are the reasons why you guys got the battery mod? I am almost already near a plug but figured most people don't have USB c so there would be no one to virtue a cable from. That was my justification fit the mod.
I got it for the added power I came from a v10 that was a battery sucker in standby the zforce is very lean on ba6ery in standby

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I did get it to pop up saying it was turbo charging.
I had to use the Verizon branded usb c fast charger. It uses the usb c to usb c cable. And it worked charging my battery mod too. 1471112671760.jpg

xweb10

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Out of curiosity what are the reasons why you guys got the battery mod? I am almost already near a plug but figured most people don't have USB c so there would be no one to virtue a cable from. That was my justification fit the mod.
Adding wireless charging is huge.

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
For me it was sometimes at work I don't have access to power/outlet. I can be there sometimes up to 24 hours. I have a few battery packs but they are heavy and space and weight are a premium. I will carry this phone on my belt in an Otterbox case/belt clip. I broke down and ordered the Otterbox Defender today. I'll carry the battery in my go bag. The only pain will be having to take the case off to attach the mod.

Plus I'm kind of a tech nerd and I think the battery mod concept is an awesome thing. I can't wait to see what else they come out with.

hotshotazn

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
I was going to get a cheapo tablet to play games/watch videos on to "preserve" battery life but now I'm thinking I might just get a battery mod. I'm not big on having multiple devices since, well, you need to carry the device around with you to use it.

Kashton

Banned
Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
I actually have both the Tumi and Incipio batteries. Both are the wireless charging. I plan to wrap or modify one in a different color. I like the way the Tumi looks stock but the Incipio does feel a little better. The Tumi has that gun metal type stainless look. Not sure which one I'm going to wrap yet. I use either one of my battery mods a good bit. Although a little heavy, it's not too bad. Really overall the Force is still relatively thin or in line with other larger screen phones. What I like most is that either battery when attached looks like the phone came that way. I see so much potential for these mods. I'm hoping a company will revamp the current battery mod and make a slimmer version even if it doesn't have quite the same output as the current batteries have. The Force already has one of the longest battery life you can get so a slimmer version of the battery would still give you all the extra juice you will ever need in a days time, maybe even two days. I believe it would be rare for any of us to go more than two days without hooking up the phone and battery to the turbo charge anyway. Plus all the times in between when you plug in when you're in your vehicle. A thinner battery definitely should be something that should be offered you would think. I may be totally wrong. I just hope the mods take off and keep coming so we all have options.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech