I just picked up the Tumi battery Mod that has the wireless capability and I cannot get it to connect or take a wireless charge. Anyone had any trouble with this too? I think I'm going to take it back and the wireless charger and just get the normal battery mod. I liked the idea of wireless charging if it would have worked.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-11-2016 10:57 PM
    Maybe you got a defective charger or battery pack? I have the same back and have charged it attached to the phone and detached from the phone both times wirelessly.

08-11-2016 11:00 PM
    I have had both the Tumi and the Incipio and they both worked on my three different wireless chargers I have.
    08-11-2016 11:01 PM
    I have the Tumi charger and it has worked well. Is it possible they sold you the standard pack rather than the wireless one? I believe the look identical.
    08-12-2016 04:21 AM
    Thanks a bunch my friends. Yeah I tried it several different ways then decided to post here too. Definitely something wrong. I got the Verizon wireless charger. Not sure if that product could be the issue. I think I'm just going to return both and just get the regular battery mod. Then I may pick up that mod bag they sell. Knowing myself I'll end up with several different style color mods. So far I've got the JBL mod, Blue Incipio back cover mod and the battery. I'm really hoping third parties buy in to this as I'd like to see some creative mods that will be both functional and cool. I'd also like to see a company make a thinner battery too. Similar to this Incipio blue case back I'm currently using. Hopefully companies will compete causing innovation

08-12-2016 07:09 AM
    The Verizon wireless charger works great with my Incipio battery mod
    08-12-2016 09:27 AM
    It's a product, so obviously it works. So might have got a defective one. Mine works great. I even set the mod by itself on the wireless charger to keep charged for when I think I will need it that day.

YAYTech likes this.
    08-12-2016 12:23 PM
    Thanks a bunch my friends. Yeah I tried it several different ways then decided to post here too. Definitely something wrong. I got the Verizon wireless charger. Not sure if that product could be the issue. I think I'm just going to return both and just get the regular battery mod. Then I may pick up that mod bag they sell. Knowing myself I'll end up with several different style color mods. So far I've got the JBL mod, Blue Incipio back cover mod and the battery. I'm really hoping third parties buy in to this as I'd like to see some creative mods that will be both functional and cool. I'd also like to see a company make a thinner battery too. Similar to this Incipio blue case back I'm currently using. Hopefully companies will compete causing innovation

I'd like to see someone make a 1200mah or so battery mod that is lighter and thinner than the current 2200mah battery mod. I love the idea of the battery mod on my Z Force, but it makes the phone quite heavy.
    YAYTech likes this.
    08-12-2016 09:54 PM
    I'd like to see someone make a 1200mah or so battery mod that is lighter and thinner than the current 2200mah battery mod. I love the idea of the battery mod on my Z Force, but it makes the phone quite heavy.
    I definitely agree with you. I almost bought the regular Z because of that but in the end I wanted the Force with all the top specs.

08-13-2016 01:37 PM
    I definitely agree with you. I almost bought the regular Z because of that but in the end I wanted the Force with all the top specs.

I'm with you. For my use, the Z Force has pretty great battery life even without the mod. I'm sure if I went with the regular Z, I'd have the battery mod on at all times.
    08-13-2016 01:49 PM
    Does the Z work well with Android Pay while the battery mod is attached?
    08-13-2016 11:53 PM