Picked up the Droid Mod Storage Case

Kashton

Banned
Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
Found this at Verizon today. I get 25 percent off of my plan and most merchandise. I like the idea Motorola has done with these modifications which I hope takes off. I like to customize things I collect or am able to. I'll end up filling this storage case up I'm sure.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 233.jpg
    233.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 69

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I kinda want one just for all of my phones.

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition

travaz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I got one last week and went on a trip Thursday. Very handy I have battery mod, JBL speaker, and the projector. I also bought 2 Incipio style backs. Had fun last night with all the kids showing YouTube on the wall. Then we blasted some tunes. A good time was had by all. It is so handy to just take the case. I was also able to get headphones and a mouse in the case. Very well made

Kashton

Banned
Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
I've got a total of 4 modification backs so far. I've actually found that my JBL is on my Force most of the time. Even though it's a huge phone with it on, listening to music and being able to talk and hear clearly via speaker phone is great. I'm looking forward to start seeing multiple modifications start being released. Even if they are for style. I've been racking my mind trying to think of some atypical mods that would be something one wouldn't expect or think of. Hope there is at least one company who has creative imagination and release something different but still functional. I'll buy in to it. I'm sure the pro camera is not far off. Any one have any cool ideas that are just totally out of the norm??

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I've got a total of 4 modification backs so far. I've actually found that my JBL is on my Force most of the time. Even though it's a huge phone with it on, listening to music and being able to talk and hear clearly via speaker phone is great. I'm looking forward to start seeing multiple modifications start being released. Even if they are for style. I've been racking my mind trying to think of some atypical mods that would be something one wouldn't expect or think of. Hope there is at least one company who has creative imagination and release something different but still functional. I'll buy in to it. I'm sure the pro camera is not far off. Any one have any cool ideas that are just totally out of the norm??

There's a thread full of ideas.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/moto-z-force-droid-edition/692975-motomod-ideas-2.html#post5322550

legobob76

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
EDIT:

I found my answer looking at Verizon's website

Is the case just those 2 pockets and zippered area or is there more storage?

Thanks

Last edited:

Kashton

Banned
Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
EDIT:

I found my answer looking at Verizon's website

Is the case just those 2 pockets and zippered area or is there more storage?

Thanks

Hi. It's a great case. It has several slots for the mods. One is actually detachable and they have slots front and back. Also there is a sipper compartment when you open it up that is located underneath the top once opened. That is where I keep extra phone accessories like screen cleaners and clothes, SD cards, earphones and a few other odds and ends. It retails at 29.99 and it's worth every penny. Especially if you have the Droid Z or Z Force. I'll post some more pics shortly for you.