Moto leather back is sweet

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Arrived the other day and snapped it on today. It's sharp. Like it sooooo much better than the included wood one. :)

cbironman24

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I got a leather one too from moto's website. After 2 weeks of waiting it finally came in Friday. It's very nice! I also got the black nylon. I don't care for that one. Nothing like the ballistic nylon of the Turbo's.

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to see pics too. I keep the wood back on mine because I think the phone feels so much better with a back on it.

Would love a black leather back though.

Posted via the Android Central App

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Yup I need.....thx

It also GREATLY improves the phone grip from the wooden back. I refuse to use a case or bumper with this and the only "issue" I had with the wooden back was that it made it a bit slick. Not so with the leather back.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
How does the leather feel? Is it smooth, tacky, or some other way to describe it?

Feels.....good? Definitely has more grip to it than the wood, but wouldn't exactly call it tacky. It certainly doesn't have grip to it like a silicone case might. It also seems slimmer than the wood back. Call it smooth tackiness.

legobob76

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered this one. I'm a little annoyed with the way the Incipio back sticks out farther. I really wish Moto would come out with some nice soft touch backs in colors

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci