Official red nylon....sooooo sexy and feels great. LOVE IT

Incipio grey - its shiney, feels like cheapish plastic. Not quite fingerprint-proof but nearly so. Unfortunately mine is bent (the middle sticks up off the phone) and no amount of bending by hand seems to make it flat again.

Incipio blue - *is* soft touch. Not quite fingerprint-proof but nearly so. Feels great. Decent grip. Like the grey one it is about 50% thicker than the official style mods which means the camera is slightly recessed (they should all be designed like this).
    Aquila and YAYTech like this.
    10-06-2016 02:11 PM
    Agreed.

I've got the red on the way... est delivery 20th.

I picked up the Incipio Blue and Gold backs earlier this week when Verizon had BOGO. I find the Incipio backs slicker than the included back, but the soft touch is nice. I'd prefer the thinner back like stock, but I do appreciate the protection for the camera. Both have a very slight lip at one upper corner where the shape doesn't *quite* match up with the shape of the phone. I don't notice it at all with the Verizon bumper case on. The blue is a pretty "wow" color, the gold is classy (and I like it + black bumper, being a Purdue alumnus).
    10-06-2016 03:20 PM