Are there any car docks or nightstand charging stations that let you connect the Moto Z Play phone with the Moto Mod magnets?

Seems like it would make inserting and removing a phone from a docking station easier, if it was connected through the Moto Mod magnets, instead of lining up a USB port.
    This could be used to launch special docking apps like a car mode or nightstand clock/alarm too.

My old Thunderbolt had a dock app clock that launched when it was placed in a docking station. I thought it was a handy feature.
    dwainewheeler01 likes this.
    10-11-2016 07:23 PM
    You could glue a moto back to a car dock so the moto z play would snap into the back
    dwainewheeler01 likes this.
    10-12-2016 10:30 AM
    You could glue a moto back to a car dock so the moto z play would snap into the back
    I think he's wanting charing and/or some kind of stereo integration with it, not just a mount. If mounting was all that's needed, the typical magnet mounts work with these phones well. I got this one the other day.
    10-12-2016 04:48 PM
    Can any of the charging bscks wireless or wired be charged through USB?
    10-12-2016 07:38 PM
    At OP, check out the Air Dock. It might work real well with the incipio battery pack mod w/ wireless charging.

I use a Samsung wireless charging cradle that has a clamp. Fits into the car radio cd slot & holds the phone very firmly.
    10-13-2016 07:10 AM
    Can any of the charging bscks wireless or wired be charged through USB?
    The incipio battery pack mod with wireless charging can be charged by itself by only wireless charging .

When mod is attached to the phone, the mod will be charged as phone is charged through USB C port, if usb port used. Internal phone battery charges, then switches to battery pack to charge via built in software. It's pretty well thought out.
    10-13-2016 07:14 AM
    The incipio battery pack mod with wireless charging can be charged by itself by only wireless charging .

When mod is attached to the phone, the mod will be charged as phone is charged through USB C port, if usb port used. Internal phone battery charges, then switches to battery pack to charge via built in software. It's pretty well thought out.
    It is but it doesn't help in this specific situation
    10-13-2016 12:59 PM