Mophie Juice Pack Moto Mod 3000 mAh

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: New Battery Mod: Mophie Juice Pack 3000 mah Verizon

nice that another company is making mods, you would think Mophie would have been on board sooner, but glad to see more options.

doesn't appear to have Wireless charging, so it is a no go for me, but glad to see more Mods available

thefatalepic

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site

Well, damn. I really wish I would have seen that before ordering the TUMI battery mod yesterday. From what I hear, the Incipio/TUMI mods don't even have a port to charge when apart from your phone. :'(

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

Well, damn. I really wish I would have seen that before ordering the TUMI battery mod yesterday. From what I hear, the Incipio/TUMI mods don't even have a port to charge when apart from your phone. :'(
They do if you get the ones that allow for wireless charging.

Photo_Drew

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site

I really don't get the big deal about wireless charging anymore. The quick charge speeds of USB C and the reversing plug really make wireless charging no big deal.

I have it on my Nexus 7 and it's great for that but it doesn't have quick charge.

Looking forward to getting my hands on this mod though.

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

Was just messing around on Verizon's site and saw that mine has supposedly shipped already. It has made 1 handoff and should be here Tuesday.
Let us know how the back feels. It obviously also weighs more than the Tumi or Incipio ones.

heath patrick

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

It is a little thicker than the Incipio/Tumi mods. It has the same feel as a mophie I had a few years ago for an iPhone 5 (I'm guessing all Mophie are the same). It's not near as grippy as the Incipio. It shows up on the phone just as the other mods do and let you choose efficacy mode or keep it at 100%.

Attachments

• 2003.jpg
    2003.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 62

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

That's great! Thanks for sharing. Not as grippy, but grippy "enough?" Also, is that attached to a Z or a Force or a Play?

heath patrick

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

When I put it on my Z the Mophie battery was in the 30s and it drained fairly quickly. I charged it with the charger that came with my Z and it took 2 hours 10 minutes from 0 to 100

heath patrick

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if it's just mine or if they are all like this. The back is not completely flat sitting it on a table and pushing on the edges rocks the phone slightly. I think it's like that on purpose so when it's laying on a table it's not pushing the button to show the LEDs to show the battery level .I'm not really digging this mod I think I'm going to return it and get the Incipio with wireless charging.