I had purchased the Force when it first came out. I just got my wife the Force and the mods were buy one, get one free - so I got the camera and projector.

The projector has just been fun to use- we added a fireplace in the bedroom, put fireworks on the ceiling, showed off pictures and videos etc. We have had fun just playing with it, without worrying about specs and details. Yeah, is was pricey, but yes it is worth it. Same thing with the camera, a lot of fun to use, great pictures, love the zoom, not beating the specs to death

The ease of use and lack of hassle outweigh the specs for me.

Bottom line, it took my all time favorite phone to a whole new level- and changed the way I see the phone. I had the battery and speaker from the get go, but the projector and camera seriously up the fun level.

If you can get a good deal on them, they turned out to be a game changer for me.
    12-09-2016 06:08 AM
    Glad to hear that you are enjoying the mods. I have a JBL speaker mod and the Incipio battery mod. Looking forward to getting the Hasselblad. Thanks for sharing.
    12-09-2016 08:13 AM
    I had purchased the Force when it first came out. I just got my wife the Force and the mods were buy one, get one free - so I got the camera and projector.

The projector has just been fun to use- we added a fireplace in the bedroom, put fireworks on the ceiling, showed off pictures and videos etc. We have had fun just playing with it, without worrying about specs and details. Yeah, is was pricey, but yes it is worth it. Same thing with the camera, a lot of fun to use, great pictures, love the zoom, not beating the specs to death

The ease of use and lack of hassle outweigh the specs for me.

Bottom line, it took my all time favorite phone to a whole new level- and changed the way I see the phone. I had the battery and speaker from the get go, but the projector and camera seriously up the fun level.

If you can get a good deal on them, they turned out to be a game changer for me.
    The Moto Mods are awesome.
    12-09-2016 12:45 PM
    Greets! Has anyone noticed the out of stock levels of Moto Mods website? I would say the mods are an overwhelming success! I have the JBL speaker and the Mophie Battery mod, both raise the bar and are great. I show them to friends and they look at their own (non Z phone) with disappointment, Lol...
    12-25-2016 10:42 AM
    Greets! Has anyone noticed the out of stock levels of Moto Mods website? I would say the mods are an overwhelming success! I have the JBL speaker and the Mophie Battery mod, both raise the bar and are great. I show them to friends and they look at their own (non Z phone) with disappointment, Lol...
    Hmmmm. Not sure that having no stock definitely means that they've sold loads. We don't know how many were produced. Maybe Motorola only produced a conservative amount incase the idea didn't take off and they were left with lots of dead stock, so they may have merely sold the low amount of stock that they had. Just a thought. Also, they have been giving them away recently for Black Friday etc. which also means that no stock doesn't necessarily mean that they SOLD them all. They may have given the vast majority of them away as freebies for all we know. Just playing devil's advocate there. I hope they HAVE been selling well though because there's no denying that their modular implementation is impressive. And I've always thought that the modular system has great potential if people buy into the idea and if some useful/interesting mods are produced.
    jimgravy likes this.
    12-25-2016 07:25 PM
    i went to Best Buy on Christmas Eve, and they had a bunch of Mods in one of those lock cases next to the registers. Not sure that is relevant, but made me think they might plan on moving them since they were easily accessible
    12-27-2016 01:49 PM
    Just picked up the Z force when it was on sale at Verizon. $10-15/month vs the normal $30/month. I've snagged all the mods.
    And when you buy it, You get 50% off one moto mod.
    Picked up the Projector for that 50% off.
    Snagged the JBL sound boost and Tumi battery pack for $10 less than normal, each on ebay.
    The tumi battery pack has shipping issues though.

I snagged the Hasselblad and just got it tonite with mostly gift cards and came out of pocket $65 for it.

I'm not dissapointed in this phone at all.
    My first mostly whole day with it and it kills pretty much any other Android I've had in battery life.
    Had 4.5 hours Screen on time with 30-32 % battery left.
    I can only imagine what the Tumi will increase that to.
    12-28-2016 10:12 PM