Edge - Supercharge your Moto Z

canonBoy

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: Chroma - new Moto Mod concept

Congrats!!! That's awesome! Excited for you guys... It looks like your Kickstarter mod is having the most success so far, so that's great! Looking forward to details on the rollout!

han4mi

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site

Hi everyone!

I'm happy to announce that EDGE Shield will be available for pre-order starting Monday.

It's a custom made, Moto Mods ™ compatible bumper, designed for the Moto Z, Z Play and Z Force. We focused on making it super slim, light, durable, minimal and stylish, while providing nice feel in hand, better grip and all-around protection to your device.

I'm sure you'll love it!

Please check the link below for a poll regarding color options which will be made available. Your answers are incredibly important and greatly appreciated:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...FLd9AmgeWhQ6uw/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=send_form

Thank you,

Tom

markabele

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site

Love this!!!!

It's functional, but I'm no fan of the Verizon bumper. So glad you are making this compatible with all mods. How much will it be?

turbochgd

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
Tom, is this bumper case available without the additional shipping charges to those of us who ordered early in the campaign? Can it somehow be added to our existing Edge order which had already included a $16 shipping charge?

han4mi

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Tom, is this bumper case available without the additional shipping charges to those of us who ordered early in the campaign? Can it somehow be added to our existing Edge order which had already included a $16 shipping charge?

Yes, I sent out secret perk links to backers yesterday, did you get it?

han4mi

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Bummer, was hoping it would be cheaper than $25.

Sure, it can be cheaper. When we sell 5000 units instead of 500 :). Unfortunately we need to be careful with pricing at this point so we deliver the bumper to our backers. I think 25$ including shipping, while supporting a great product isn't bad.

han4mi

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Think it's awesome but hoped for more mention of Edge

I think MWC is too important for them to support the Indiegogo concepts. Not to worry, we managed to reach our funding goal and raised more than any other moto mod campaign. I thnk we'll be able to go official this summer, along with Motorola's support.

fsiddique

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I was just checking in on whether there were any updates on the shipping date for the bumper. The original campaign had April as the target ship date. Thanks!

turbochgd

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I was just checking in on whether there were any updates on the shipping date for the bumper. The original campaign had April as the target ship date. Thanks!

I received the following note from Tom in response to basically the same question you asked:

>>Things are going well and we are progressing. We're in touch with Motorola and have a business meeting in Chicago next week to discuss possible partnership.

I will have a good idea about shipping dates next week, as this is directly tied to our agreements with Moto.

I'll post an update after our visit, stay tuned!