Hello everybody,
    I am working for some time on a DAC/ADC HiFi Audio Moto Mod/Snap with the good and old headphone jack and capable of delivering DSD64 content without downsampling, for those who like me miss a good quality from Moto Z.
    My campaign at Indiegogo is going to get launched in a couple of days and I appreciate your comments.
    For those who are interested, check the call-out page: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/h...s/coming_soon*
    Best
    benjaminh and Ry like this.
    02-16-2017 09:09 AM
    Hello everybody,
    I am working for some time on a DAC/ADC HiFi Audio Moto Mod/Snap with the good and old headphone jack and capable of delivering DSD64 content without downsampling, for those who like me miss a good quality from Moto Z.
    My campaign at Indiegogo is going to get launched in a couple of days and I appreciate your comments.
    For those who are interested, check the call-out page: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/h...s/coming_soon*
    Best
    edited

I really expected more interest from other people (backers) in this.Maybe it's because there is no finished design available or maybe not that many audiophiles using Moto Z series. I really hope you reach your goal and I'll buy one for sure - as long as it's smaller than JBL speaker mod

good luck !
    02-23-2017 12:36 PM
    Cool.
    02-23-2017 01:23 PM
    Cool.
    so, are you backing this ?
    02-23-2017 01:34 PM
    You might have had more interest in this mod if Moto hadn't included the dongle and if the Play didn't already have a jack.
    02-23-2017 02:55 PM
    I was referring to only a few backers on their website. one would think that the number of audiophiles is slightly higher than 0.1 %
    02-23-2017 03:09 PM
    Just because someone chooses not to back them doesn't mean they aren't an audiophile.
    02-23-2017 04:26 PM
    Just because someone chooses not to back them doesn't mean they aren't an audiophile.
    of course not.there are plenty of high quality products available (external DACs) and also not every audiophile cares for Hi-fi on a mobile device. this one would be much more convenient to use for anyone with Motorola phone who is into listening HiFi music on their expensive headphones.
    02-23-2017 05:58 PM