I bought a case to go on my belt. I can easily place mods in it. Just wanted to share my pictures. Case was brought at Verizon for 17 dollars and some change with 18% employee discount. Feel free to ask questions. It is Nite Ize Clip case sideways. XXL
    The open photo shows a Moto Z force droid attached to hasselbad true zoom mod and an unattached battery mod with wireless charging. They are separated by a small compartment flap.
    It does not look so big on my belt, but when I put a coat over it it looks like maybe a concealed weapon under my coat.. or maybe I am just conscious. Really not that big. all details of the pictures are in the picture names.

Feel free to post pictures of your cases for mods/ phone+ mods
    Attached Thumbnails Moto phone + Mod case-back-clip.jpg   Moto phone + Mod case-back-case.jpg   Moto phone + Mod case-back-w-price.jpg   Moto phone + Mod case-case.jpg   Moto phone + Mod case-lenght.jpg  

Moto phone + Mod case-side-two-mods-phone.jpg   Moto phone + Mod case-two-mods-plus-phone.jpg   Moto phone + Mod case-two-mods-phone.jpg   Moto phone + Mod case-withoutmods.jpg  
    mobrules and turbochgd like this.
    02-24-2017 06:23 PM