I'm still interested in starting some sort of service like this.

I have a few ideas but not sure how to make it gain traction. Would love to hear feedback from some of you that might use a service like that if the price was right.
    03-10-2017 04:53 PM
    I could see myself using something like this for the camera one MAYBE when I'm planning on taking a more serious trip... but sharing (not all mods cost the same, so I'd feel bad letting my expensive mod to share in a cheap one) or renting USED mods that take wear and tear (scratches on camera lenses, depleted battery capacity, etc.)? Not so sure...
    markabele and Ry like this.
    03-10-2017 04:57 PM
    I could see myself using something like this for the camera one MAYBE when I'm planning on taking a more serious trip... but sharing (not all mods cost the same, so I'd feel bad letting my expensive mod to share in a cheap one) or renting USED mods that take wear and tear (scratches on camera lenses, depleted battery capacity, etc.)? Not so sure...
    You would definitely have to have users put down a deposit and be responsible for any damage they cause to the Mod.

And maybe if a Mod is older or slightly worn/damaged we could make it cheaper to rent.
    03-10-2017 05:05 PM
    I'd like to rent a camera mod for a week.
    markabele likes this.
    03-14-2017 02:20 PM
    I'd like to rent a camera mod for a week.
    How soon would you need it? And what do you think would be a fair price? (still working out that big detail)
    benjamminh likes this.
    03-15-2017 10:53 AM