I have the Tumi 2220 battery mod w wireless charging and when I place the mod with my force Z droid on my wireless charger (TYLT Vu) it keeps dinging all the time. Wireless charger detected.
    Its painful to keep hearing the ding. Are their any solutions beside using the wire?

Is this a known issue with this mod? I keep my phone aligned the same way on the charger. As you know with Vu there is practically only one way you can place the phone.
    06-07-2017 10:40 AM
    I have the Tumi 2220 battery mod w wireless charging and when I place the mod with my force Z droid on my wireless charger (TYLT Vu) it keeps dinging all the time. Wireless charger detected.
    Its painful to keep hearing the ding. Are their any solutions beside using the wire?

Is this a known issue with this mod? I keep my phone aligned the same way on the charger. As you know with Vu there is practically only one way you can place the phone.
    I think it's a positioning issue. I use the Incipio battery mod with qi wireless charging (which is pretty much the same as the Tumi and Kate Spade batteries) and don't have this issue with my (flat) wireless charger.
    06-07-2017 11:35 AM
    I have the same issue.Drives me nuts. Someone come up with a solution! (Z Force with Tumi battery on Tylt charger)
    06-09-2017 04:31 PM
    I have the same issue.Drives me nuts. Someone come up with a solution! (Z Force with Tumi battery on Tylt charger)
    ..sounds like a positioning issue.
    06-09-2017 04:46 PM
    There is only one position in portrait mode. I will see about putting it on Landscape mode.
    06-09-2017 07:25 PM
    ..sounds like a positioning issue.
    If there are multiple people saying they have this issue, then I doubt it is just positioning. My guess is they've already tried lots of different angles. But time will tell.
    06-10-2017 03:08 PM
    If there are multiple people saying they have this issue, then I doubt it is just positioning. My guess is they've already tried lots of different angles. But time will tell.
    But there is only one position.
    06-10-2017 08:19 PM
    But there is only one position.
    My father in law's Z with Tumi has the same problem with the Vu charger that worked perfectly with his old Turbo. Positioning the Z in landscape mode just right seems to work.
    Ry likes this.
    06-21-2017 09:42 PM
    My father in law's Z with Tumi has the same problem with the Vu charger that worked perfectly with his old Turbo. Positioning the Z in landscape mode just right seems to work.
    I should be clear and state it is a Vu Tylt...
    06-21-2017 09:44 PM
    I don't have the Tumi Mod, I have the Incipio Mod with built in wireless and the sensor seems to be very near the top of the Battery Mod. On my Verizon brand Wireless charger I had to use the included space to get it to line up correctly. Maybe the Tumi Mod is similar, and it is about finding the correct position on the wireless charger?
    06-21-2017 10:16 PM
    I think the problem lies more with the charger itself. I have a ravpower pad and I just throw my devices on it and almost never have a problem getting a charge in any position.
    06-22-2017 08:11 AM