Nylon Herringbone Style Back

turbochgd

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
For those of you that have this nice back, does it cause any issue with the camera lens? I briefly had it on my phone a while ago and the back seemed completely flush with it. Seemed to me the lens would be easy to scratch being that flush. But I thought the back had a great feel to it. Would appreciate any input on this.

Andrew Bonner

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
For those of you that have this nice back, does it cause any issue with the camera lens? I briefly had it on my phone a while ago and the back seemed completely flush with it. Seemed to me the lens would be easy to scratch being that flush. But I thought the back had a great feel to it. Would appreciate any input on this.

I haven't had any issues with it yet. Would you say that you anticipate more issues than if you went back-less?

I'd say your risk is the same no matter if you use this back or not. Just checked my camera bump, I've been using this back for a week, and it doesn't have any scratches yet.

turbochgd

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
I haven't had any issues with it yet. Would you say that you anticipate more issues than if you went back-less?

I'd say your risk is the same no matter if you use this back or not. Just checked my camera bump, I've been using this back for a week, and it doesn't have any scratches yet.

Thanks for the review. I was just a bit concerned that the camera lens was so exposed, more so than other style backs I've seen or so it seemed. I wouldn't use the phone without some kind of back.

turbochgd

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
my camera lens has a bunch of scratches but I'd wager they were on it from using the wood back mostly.

What back are you using now? What makes you believe they were from the wood back, which has at least as much or a tad more protection than the nylon back?

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
I've had my Z Force since Black Friday last year, using only the fake wood back style shells and not a single scratch on my camera lens.

Photo_Drew

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I've got the nylon back on it now. I'm pretty rough on this phone because it can take it. so it probably wouldn't matter which back was on

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I used to use it most of the time but switched to the Incipio Back Plates just because they're thicker and can protect the camera better.