Customized Style Shells

kingstu

Jul 20, 2017
Visit site
Has anyone tried DIYThinker for customized style shells? I just ordered one and hope it is as good as a regular style shell. The price for most is $20 and they are able to add any design you want.

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
I had never heard of them before. They look cool, I like the idea. If I didn't already have every color Moto makes I might buy some more. Curious to know your thoughts & impressions when it arrives and you try it out.

kingstu

Jul 20, 2017
Visit site
The customized style shell arrived and I must say I am impressed. It feels just like a regular style shell and the reverse side even has "moto" on the inside and the dot to help align the mod. It feels solid but I wonder how well the custom image will keep after wear and tear. (I guess I will find out.)

With the order they included a discount coupon for my next order. I'll be getting a few more because I like that they have a large selection to choose from and allow for the upload of any image on the backside. A truly great way to customize.
cover_in_box.jpg
cover_on_phone.jpg
cover_backside.jpg

Andrew Bonner

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
The customized style shell arrived and I must say I am impressed. It feels just like a regular style shell and the reverse side even has "moto" on the inside and the dot to help align the mod. It feels solid but I wonder how well the custom image will keep after wear and tear. (I guess I will find out.)

With the order they included a discount coupon for my next order. I'll be getting a few more because I like that they have a large selection to choose from and allow for the upload of any image on the backside. A truly great way to customize.

How grippy is it? I have the herringbone nylon shell and it's very slippery.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

View attachment 266073
View attachment 266074
View attachment 266075

Nice.

Curious about the use of the Moto logo.