Has anyone tried DIYThinker for customized style shells? I just ordered one and hope it is as good as a regular style shell. The price for most is $20 and they are able to add any design you want.
    Scott337 likes this.
    08-08-2017 09:30 AM
    I had never heard of them before. They look cool, I like the idea. If I didn't already have every color Moto makes I might buy some more. Curious to know your thoughts & impressions when it arrives and you try it out.
    08-08-2017 09:35 AM
    Cool idea. But I just bought the kevlar textured shells. (Plain and Wireless Charging)
    08-08-2017 10:03 AM
    Would like to see someone review these.
    08-08-2017 12:42 PM
    The customized style shell arrived and I must say I am impressed. It feels just like a regular style shell and the reverse side even has "moto" on the inside and the dot to help align the mod. It feels solid but I wonder how well the custom image will keep after wear and tear. (I guess I will find out.)

With the order they included a discount coupon for my next order. I'll be getting a few more because I like that they have a large selection to choose from and allow for the upload of any image on the backside. A truly great way to customize.
    Customized Style Shells-cover_in_box.jpg
    Customized Style Shells-cover_on_phone.jpg
    Customized Style Shells-cover_backside.jpg
    08-21-2017 03:27 PM
    neat
    08-22-2017 08:39 AM
    The customized style shell arrived and I must say I am impressed. It feels just like a regular style shell and the reverse side even has "moto" on the inside and the dot to help align the mod. It feels solid but I wonder how well the custom image will keep after wear and tear. (I guess I will find out.)

With the order they included a discount coupon for my next order. I'll be getting a few more because I like that they have a large selection to choose from and allow for the upload of any image on the backside. A truly great way to customize.
    How grippy is it? I have the herringbone nylon shell and it's very slippery.
    08-22-2017 02:52 PM
    It's grippy enough. I think they make the customized style shells for Motorola China so we might see more style shells coming to the USA
    08-27-2017 11:43 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cover_in_box.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	154.1 KB 
ID:	266073

Name:	cover_on_phone.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	108.7 KB 
ID:	266074

Name:	cover_backside.jpg