Installing/removing not so gently

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
So the wireless style shell I got didn't quite fit right. It left a slight gap and I was trying to remedy this by removing the shell and putting back on with slight changes to the angle of application. All in all I gave up and decided to just go as is with the phone bare. I honestly don't care if the shell is worn/damaged. And I don't really plan on using more mods. Can any other functions be affected if the pins we're damaged?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Not really, just mods. Unless they're now making a short circuit then the pins might be sending signals to the phone, making it think you're connecting a mod or an unsupported add-on (sort of like people who get the 'device charging' notification when there's something making a false contact in the charging port)

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
Did you buy the wireless shells from Moto? Mine should be here today, and I'm gonna be bummed if they don't fit correctly like all the other style shells I own.

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
I received my new Moto Wireless Charging Shells today. Pretty nice looking and seem to work good. Phone recognized it as a new wireless Mod right away (good job keeping the Mod Manager app updated Moto ) and worked right away on my Verizon brand charger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith