Hi
    I love to play games and spend most of my free time in gaming studios. Now I have plan to convert my room into gaming studio / Home Theater to enjoy amazing entertainment experience at home. The only problem I am facing is I did not know which gaming/Movie projector I should choose. Please do suggest me some with high performance and HD display that did not disappoint me.
    Thanks
    10-31-2017 04:14 AM
    Hi
    I love to play games and spend most of my free time in gaming studios. Now I have plan to convert my room into gaming studio / Home Theater to enjoy amazing entertainment experience at home. The only problem I am facing is I did not know which gaming/Movie projector I should choose. Please do suggest me some with high performance and HD display that did not disappoint me.
    Thanks
    Being that there is only one projector for the MotoZ series, that one would be the only option for you. You can find the specs at the motorola mods site. Hopefully that meets your needs until someone else produces a different projector for the Z.
    11-07-2017 06:42 PM