How does the battery mod work? Does it charge the phone when the battery is low on your phone or does it keep your phone at a certain percentage for a period of time?
    11-10-2017 05:24 PM
    How does the battery mod work? Does it charge the phone when the battery is low on your phone or does it keep your phone at a certain percentage for a period of time?
    You have the option. Keep it charged at 80% or at 100%.
    kmf1 likes this.
    11-10-2017 05:54 PM
    Or I could use it to charge my phone?
    11-10-2017 05:57 PM
    Or I could use it to charge my phone?
    Yes, once attached, the battery mod starts charging your phone in standard mode. If you switch to efficiency mode, the mod will charge once your phone's battery reaches 80%.
    kmf1 likes this.
    11-10-2017 06:13 PM
    Thanks. Just trying to figure out how this would work playing Pokemon go as the game drains the battery. Guess I could attach it to the phone when it reaches 80%.
    Issemann likes this.
    11-10-2017 06:17 PM
    I would recommend just attach the Battery Mod before you start playing (or at any time while playing) and let the Mod charge your phone....and enjoy your game. 👍
    kmf1 likes this.
    11-11-2017 07:28 AM
    I would recommend just attach the Battery Mod before you start playing (or at any time while playing) and let the Mod charge your phone....and enjoy your game.
    I agree with Scott. I don't change anything if I attach the battery mod. But you do have options available, once you attach a battery mod. Here's a screen shot with my Incipio attached.
    Scott337 likes this.
    11-11-2017 09:26 AM
    the Moto 2200mah mod is freaking insane! I can get over 9 hours of SOT with this attached!
    Scott337 likes this.
    12-03-2017 05:05 PM
    the Moto 2200mah mod is freaking insane! I can get over 9 hours of SOT with this attached!
    It's pretty awesome. I posted this in another Forum earlier today, but it's worth sharing here also.

You have to love owning a Moto Z phone, any one of the Z series. As I sat at the airport this morning I couldn't help but chuckle (and feel sorry) for all the people with phones plugged into outlets. Everywhere I looked every outlet was packed full of phone chargers and there were wires everywhere (a lot of iPhones....does that battery not last?). My Moto Z Force still lasts all day...one year into everyday use. But if I do need to "top off" I can just snap on my Incipio Mod and keep on doing what I want, not tangled down to an outlet and wires. Moto Z phones and Moto Mods rock!
    kmf1, dmgerbino and jleebiker like this.
    12-03-2017 06:01 PM
    It's pretty awesome. I posted this in another Forum earlier today, but it's worth sharing here also.

You have to love owning a Moto Z phone, any one of the Z series. As I sat at the airport this morning I couldn't help but chuckle (and feel sorry) for all the people with phones plugged into outlets. Everywhere I looked every outlet was packed full of phone chargers and there were wires everywhere (a lot of iPhones....does that battery not last?). My Moto Z Force still lasts all day...one year into everyday use. But if I do need to "top off" I can just snap on my Incipio Mod and keep on doing what I want, not tangled down to an outlet and wires. Moto Z phones and Moto Mods rock!
    I'll echo this observation. I will NEVER fear going to the airport not having enough juice to pull up my eTicket or eBoarding pass. I have my battery pack and KNOW that I can attach it at anytime and BOOM! Have a whole more 24hours of battery.

It's a completely diff way of operating and I LOVE it!
    Scott337 likes this.
    12-04-2017 10:29 AM
    Not that the Z2 play needed much more juice to make it through a day (I didn't stress without the backs!), but having the Turbo Power 3490mah gives it a rugged feeling, and I don't think my phone has dropped to less than 100% since I put the battery on it. This is with numerous hours of SOT and internet sharing (vpn my laptop into work)...
    12-23-2017 07:30 PM