Insta share projector mod $40

kingstu

Jul 20, 2017
Visit site
the offer is available in stores. At least the corporate stores. It's basically buy one Moto mod or style shell and get a projector Mod for free. and you can stack them so you can buy multiple mods and get multiple free projectors.

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
Wow, how did I miss this thread? I'm going to Verizon tomorrow to see if this is still a valid promotion.

markabele

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to everyone for posting in this thread. I was just able to purchase this "too good to be true" deal on Verizon's site. Tumi battery pack and Projector for $32 shipped. That is insane! They estimate the ship date is 1/12.

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
Thanks to everyone for posting in this thread. I was just able to purchase this "too good to be true" deal on Verizon's site. Tumi battery pack and Projector for $32 shipped. That is insane! They estimate the ship date is 1/12.
Yep, I got a Kate Spade Battery for my daughter...which I was thinking about buying anyway, and an Instashare Projector for $29.99 + tax. Sweet! My estimated ship date according to the confirmation email is 12/29. But the order has been "processing, check back later" for 2 days.

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
I'm confused. Is the Tumi Style Mod a battery or not? I'm leaning towards not now. Either way it's still a great deal.
* Edit: no, it's not. At least not that one. Tumi does make a Power Pack also, but that one is just a back plate Style Shell. Sorry for my previous misinformation. My bad.

Last edited:

markabele

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it's a Battery Mod. I believe that one does not have wireless charging capability, that's why it's $39.99. But it will charge while connected to the phone using the original USB C charging cable.

Good point. $40 for a style back would be expensive. But still worth it with the projector.

markabele

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Just got both in the mail from FedEx. The style mod is just a very big style shell. No battery. Dumbest thing ever and totally useless. Basically I just bought the projector mod for $30, which is still an amazing deal so I shouldn't complain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34