Moto Folio

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
A lot of people like these, so this might be nice for those folks. I'm not crazy about folio cases myself, but like that Moto keeps producing new products for the Moto Z lineup. Keep em coming. 👍

dmgerbino

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm using mine (black) now on my Moto Z Force Droid. It's not slick. It's a little grippy. Not rubberized grippy like the Moto Power Mod. I'm glad I got it at the intro price.

I would really like one that was real leather.

Update: My sister got one for her Z Play. She doesn't like it for reasons mentioned from others. It covers Moto's notifications. What she likes about it is it's perfect for a small purse.

Last edited:

markabele

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes, needed a signature to be delivered. No it won't get sent back. You will just have to go to your local UPS store to pick it up likely.

As others have said, if it wasn't super cheap it probably wouldn't be worth it. Seems decent quality though and I could see me using it when I don't also want to carry a wallet. Since I have the really thin original Moto Z it doesn't fit super awesome, but hopefully will fit the Moto Z3 better when I get one of those.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1