Moto Mod Turbo Powerpack found!

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Finding the Moto Turbopower pack in the last several weeks has been difficult, even on Ebay a new/other open box one is 89.95.

I did a simple Google search and found on the first page that Sprint is selling them online for 59.95 plus tax. You can either pay $10 for shipping or free pickup at a Walgreen's (if you have one nearby) in 3-5 business days.

https://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/sh...95&accCatId=acc9002cat&deviceIndependent=true

I did receive a confirmation email so I am hopeful.

Last edited:

this_is_nascar

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I have a question about using these battery mods. On a phone that's a couple years old and has a primary battery that really no longer holds a charge to speak of, will using one of these basically bring life back to your phone like is was when new?

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
It will give you extra juice when off the charger and help get you through a couple of hours (maybe longer depending upon n which battery Mod) but it's not going to make an old phone with a worn out battery "like new" again

this_is_nascar

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Finding the Moto Turbopower pack in the last several weeks has been difficult, even on Ebay a new/other open box one is 89.95.

I did a simple Google search and found on the first page that Sprint is selling them online for 59.95 plus tax. You can either pay $10 for shipping or free pickup at a Walgreen's (if you have one nearby) in 3-5 business days.

https://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/sh...95&accCatId=acc9002cat&deviceIndependent=true

I did receive a confirmation email so I am hopeful.
Did you get yours? I just placed and order for one. They were hard to find and the one on Amazon was almost $150.

this_is_nascar

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I just got an email from Sprint saying that the turbopower pack is back ordered, but yet they had the nerve to charge my credit card already.

this_is_nascar

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Well, it seems Sprint cancelled my order, on their own. Are these no longer available or something? Was there an issue with them?

I have the 2200 mAh coming fir Christmas, but liked the idea of the high capacity with the Turbo version.

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
I have no issues with mine, but the Moto website has been Out Of Stock for a while on the Moto Turbo Mods. Maybe there just aren't any more left anywhere?

I like the extra capacity of the Turbo Mod, like that it has its own USB-C charging port, but do not like the feel of it. The diagonal carved lines in the plastic feels rough. If they made it smooth like the Incipio or the Moto Power Mod it would be perfect.