What to do with old mods?

CaymanDreamin

Aug 4, 2017
Visit site
My wife and I both moved off of our Moto Z's and I'm not sure where the best place to get rid of our mods would be. Has anyone sold their mods before? We have about 8 plus a carrying case.

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I don't have an answer for you, but I am in the same boat. Interestingly, I just charged up my original Z Force Droid, and my Hasselblad camera mod, projector mod, and JBL speaker mod this morning. Not sure that I want to sell.

CaymanDreamin

Aug 4, 2017
Visit site
I don't have an answer for you, but I am in the same boat. Interestingly, I just charged up my original Z Force Droid, and my Hasselblad camera mod, projector mod, and JBL speaker mod this morning. Not sure that I want to sell.
I have all the same, plus 2 wireless charging battery packs, 2 speakers, style shell, wireless charging back, Z2 Force and Z2 Play. I'd definitely sell, maybe eBay might be the best bet.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I'm definitely interested in a good working projector mod with a good battery, and a good battery pack that holds a charge (wireless or not is fine by me) and possibly a wireless charging backplate as well ;-)

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I've already picked up everything I was looking for brand new for clearance prices..... for probably less than these non-responders would've asked for their used up stuff. Let'm hang on to their crap ;-)

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
If you have Moto Mods and no Moto Z phone (with no plans to get another Moto Z phone), then just sell them on the Marketplace here or sites like eBay.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463