Motorola X Phone

Stan Edom

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
So it is mere coincidence that the article was published on Dec 21 2012 talking about buttons on the back of a phone and now google patents the technology eh?

Thank you for sharing your information. Obviously those can't be coincidences.

Last edited:

Dr0me

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
my source has now told me that the production model of the X phone will not have the capacitive divot button on the back of the phone. There were two prototypes made for the phone, one with the rear button and one without. Apparently the version with a normal volume rocker was selected as the production model.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Interesting, really can't wait for Google I/O. That said, I am taking the 16 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front camera rumor with a big grain of salt.

Bring in the Moto NXT!

Agree, I/O has a lot to live up to for me :) All rumors on the X Phone and especially the next Nexus should be taken with a grain of salt, a shot of tequila ~ don't forget the lime; and at least 2-3 margaritas. They did say they had some amazing camera's coming up, but as someone said earlier, most of the specs we see seem to be a +1 incremental boost to top flagships of today.