08-01-2013 12:41 PM
535 12345 ...
tools
    Looks like a iPhone 3gs, an iphone 5, and a galaxy nexus had baby...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW
    Surprisingly you are right it does have the 3GS look to an extent
    03-05-2013 09:32 PM
    Let's not forget how quickly a company NOT owned by Google... Asus... was able to put together arguably the most successful tech gadget of the year.

Don't discount what we might ​see at I/O just yet!
    NoYankees44 likes this.
    03-09-2013 04:57 PM
    can't wait to see this phone!
    03-11-2013 08:27 AM
    Looks like we got a leak this morning, interesting timing considering the S4 unboxing later this week:

4.7-inch Full HD display
    NVIDIA Tegra 4i processor
    16-megapixel camera
    5-megapixel front-facing camera which also serves as a light sensor with eye scrolling features
    dimensions: 131.2 x 66.7 x 7.9 mm

Google / Motorola X Phone specs, features and image leaked ahead of Galaxy S4 launch
    03-11-2013 09:24 AM
    Looks like we got a leak this morning, interesting timing considering the S4 unboxing later this week:

4.7-inch Full HD display
    NVIDIA Tegra 4i processor
    16-megapixel camera
    5-megapixel front-facing camera which also serves as a light sensor with eye scrolling features
    dimensions: 131.2 x 66.7 x 7.9 mm

Google / Motorola X Phone specs, features and image leaked ahead of Galaxy S4 launch
    Yay an actually interesting leak! Smaller dimensions than a RAZR hd? I take that. Tegra 4? Sounds good.

My question is will it have a screen that sucks as hard as other moto phones, or will there actually step it up? If those dimensions are true, I am going to laugh at all the and "but but no 4000 mah battery?" that are destined to come. Silly silly dumb Internet.

O and the opinion part talking about Google attacking Samsung in the article. Not going to happen. Google will probably try to one up the s4, but I don't see an all out attack coming at. It would be cannibalistic for Google to do that. Plus we all know the xphone won't be anywhere near as successful as the s4 anyway...

Sent from my SCH-I535
    03-11-2013 09:53 AM
    Yay an actually interesting leak! Smaller dimensions than a RAZR hd? I take that. Tegra 4? Sounds good.

My question is will it have a screen that sucks as hard as other moto phones, or will there actually step it up? If those dimensions are true, I am going to laugh at all the and "but but no 4000 mah battery?" that are destined to come. Silly silly dumb Internet.

O and the opinion part talking about Google attacking Samsung in the article. Not going to happen. Google will probably try to one up the s4, but I don't see an all out attack coming at. It would be cannibalistic for Google to do that. Plus we all know the xphone won't be anywhere near as successful as the s4 anyway...

Sent from my SCH-I535
    The S3's success is built on the original S and S2, my guess is Moto will want to reset expectations with it and provide a stock Android experience for them to build upon in marketing over the next year or two. Going overtly against Samsung would not help Moto or the Android ecosystem. The last thing Google wants to do is show they are playing favorites with Moto against other manufactures.
    03-11-2013 10:43 AM
    I couldn't care less if it's 7.9 mm.
    Why don't they squeeze in as much battery as possible into a 9 mm design?
    I know that most mainstream users will look at how thin a phone is as opposed to how long the battery lasts when they are buying. I just want excellent battery life over top of the line benchmarks at this point.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    dcunited08 likes this.
    03-11-2013 11:19 AM
    I hope they source panels from whoever HTC is sourcing the 4.7" 1080 panel from for the HTC One.
    03-11-2013 02:37 PM
    The S3's success is built on the original S and S2, my guess is Moto will want to reset expectations with it and provide a stock Android experience for them to build upon in marketing over the next year or two. Going overtly against Samsung would not help Moto or the Android ecosystem. The last thing Google wants to do is show they are playing favorites with Moto against other manufactures.
    As long as Samsung still makes phones that connect to Google Play, I really don't see Google having too much of an issue with Samsung's success. Google is still getting the info they want.
    03-11-2013 02:38 PM

Sent from my SCH-I535
    2500-3000 mAh should be good enough. Gives them room to make a MAXX version.

Personally, I'd rather it be Snapdragon 600 or 800 powered.
    03-11-2013 04:39 PM
    2500-3000 mAh should be good enough. Gives them room to make a MAXX version.

Personally, I'd rather it be Snapdragon 600 or 800 powered.
    +1. I just feel like Snapdragon is a more proven line compared to Tegra.
    Ry likes this.
    03-11-2013 05:50 PM
    +1. I just feel like Snapdragon is a more proven line compared to Tegra.
    I agree, but the Tegra excites me just cause its different. Hopefully NVIDIA will dump some money in game development...

Sent from my SCH-I535
    03-11-2013 08:23 PM
    Motorola X-Phone Render Turns Out To Be Fake, Additional Details Revealed | Ubergizmo

In any case despite the image turning out to be fake, the folks at Ausdroid claim to have received a tip from one of their sources, sharing with them some details about the upcoming Motorola X smartphone. However since the rendering turned out to be a fake, whos to say that these specs are to be trusted either, but we leave it to you to judge, just be sure to take it with a grain of salt for now.
    03-12-2013 11:12 AM
    New rumor:Motorola X Phone to come with 5-inch screen and Qualcomm CPU

Sounds questionable, we know, so make sure you have your grain of salt nearby. Then again, were more inclined to trust this new report because of the following specs that replace the ones mentioned 24 hours ago:

• 5-inch Full HD screen
    • 10 MP rear-facing camera
    • Unknown dual-core Qualcomm processor

Why 5-inch and not 4.7? Because, as much as we dig the HTC One, it seems to be the exception rather than the rule. And, while we dont wholeheartedly agree with the principle, bigger is better in the Android dcor nowadays.

10 MP camera instead of a whopping 16 MP? Bummer, we know, but Google is rumored to focus on better optics instead of just cramming more megapixels in the new snapper, which is in fact what most people crave for.

And finally a Qualcomm CPU instead of Nvidias Tegra 4i. Sounds totally legitimate, except for the dual-core part. We know four cores are not necessarily better than two, but wed still prefer the former, right?

New Google / Motorola X Phone Specs Leak, This Time Talking Snapdragon CPU

First of all lets start with the screen. Its not that a 5-incher is better than a 4-inch one, but this seems to be the trend. All the recently flagships have a 5-inch display, besides the HTC One which seems to be the only exception. I dont know why, but the users prefer a bigger screen. I wonder how the smartphones of 2015 will look like, maybe well need a bag to carry the phones.

I know that a 16 MP camera sounds better than a 10 MP one, but more megapixels doesnt make the shooter take better pictures, it depends on the optics as well, and if we are to believe the rumors saying that Google is focusing on bigger optics, it wont such a big deal. The most important thing is a high quality photo, not the number of megapixels of the camera.

As for the processor, the Nvidia Tegra 4i is replaced by a Qualcomm chip. Nothing wrong here, but whats up with the dual-core part? Of course, more cores do not make a processor better all the times, but still theres a problem here.
    03-12-2013 11:14 AM
    I'm surprised it's not a 5" screen. Assuming the specs are accurate.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD
    03-12-2013 11:18 AM
    Galaxy S IV announcement this week? Looks like someone's trying to keep the "X" phone buzz going. My guess for tomorrow's rumors: Intel 2.0 GHz dual core Z2580 with XMM 7160, 4.7" 1080P screen, 13MP rear camera, 3000 mAh battery.
    03-12-2013 11:19 AM
    Galaxy S IV announcement this week? Looks like someone's trying to keep the "X" phone buzz going. My guess for tomorrow's rumors: Intel 2.0 GHz dual core Z2580 with XMM 7160, 4.7" 1080P screen, 13MP rear camera, 3000 mAh battery.
    Sold!
    03-12-2013 04:21 PM
    Sold!
    Nice but 3000 mah battery...... nnnnaah.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD
    03-12-2013 05:29 PM
    So you think the Moto X will be only Dual Core?
    03-13-2013 04:10 PM
    Lol

No, he's just guessing someone will throw out a rumor/leak, to keep interest up for the "X" phone while the GSIV is meant to be in the spot light.
    Ry likes this.
    03-13-2013 04:59 PM
    On 3/13 I think the Motorola X has a dual-core processor.

lol.
    Rizz1-2 likes this.
    03-13-2013 05:17 PM
    My bad guys LMAO.
    Rizz1-2 likes this.
    03-13-2013 08:06 PM
    Motorola should start using Quad-Core CPUs, in their high-end smart phones.

Sent from my MZ604 using Android Central Forums
    03-14-2013 05:36 AM
    Has anyone heard anything about price? Any chance I could expect this thing to be $600 or less?
    03-14-2013 09:43 AM
    Has anyone heard anything about price? Any chance I could expect this thing to be $600 or less?
    the phone isnt finished bring made yet. No one knows the price but I would expect $300 on contract.

google didnt merge with motorola so i wouldnt expect them to sell moto phones in the google play store off contract
    03-14-2013 10:32 AM
535 12345 ...