07-16-2013 11:56 AM
31 12
tools
    When comes down to specs in a phone many believe "bigger is better".
    I am not ones though individuals. I think we are at point in android that software can be code with mid range processors and perform the same as high end processors. In end it just matter of time if rumors are true if KLP is trying to work on low tier devices then the differences in performance between GPU and CPU will be negligible. We have seen this computers for a while now unless you need computer for specialize task then specification low to high end don't change the perspective of performance of daily tasks.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AC Forums mobile app
    07-15-2013 11:18 AM
    I used to be a specs freak but I've realized it's not about specs it's about how the software runs on the phone, if the iPhone dual core runs smooth on a dual core. If this phone runs smooth on a dual core i rather have that using less battery than my quad core Nexus 4 (I'm even thinking of selling my N4 to get a Razr HD). Lets just wait and see how it runs and hope it comes out in the UK.
    07-15-2013 08:28 PM
    I think that since Android used to have such an issue with lagging, or its lack of smoothness when compared to iOS, that we Android users grew to crave hardware specifications, simple as that.

So if Google and Motorola have engineered a device that runs smoothly, handles everyday tasks, and even changes the game from a software level, who's honestly going to complain?
    Pollster likes this.
    07-15-2013 10:37 PM
    I think that since Android used to have such an issue with lagging, or its lack of smoothness when compared to iOS, that we Android users grew to crave hardware specifications, simple as that.

So if Google and Motorola have engineered a device that runs smoothly, handles everyday tasks, and even changes the game from a software level, who's honestly going to complain?
    Exactly!!!!
    07-16-2013 03:27 AM
    If the OS is optimized, then it doesn't mean anything if it has a dual core instead of a quad core.

What I hope is that it runs smooth and has a good battery life and camera.

Oh, I also hope it will be available outside the US/Canada.
    07-16-2013 03:48 AM

I think a lot of Android fans have also been waiting for the "iPhone Killer"
    Any Android phone that does not absolutely blow the doors off of every single spec the next iPhone could possibly have and squash every complaint any iOS user could make in comparison will be met with disappointment by some.
    07-16-2013 11:56 AM
31 12