Visit site
CPU-Z - Imgur

xh47skM.png

25Udnjt.png

hyJy4ld.png

ogYw0k7.png

rlaQIwW.png

4rbfEOu.png

I found this on Twitter. I cannot confirm anything. Cheers!

Also, found a video here:

Moto X CPU Test on Vimeo

And another video:

Moto Magic! on Vimeo
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Roundpotato

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Why do these OEMs feel the need to create inferior and redundant services to what Google already provides. Google Now > All these terrible clones. Even if they have some commands that Google Now doesn't (While at the same time Google Now has things that they don't), the overall experience is too terrible to justify it when Google Now will just catch up eventually.

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Why do these OEMs feel the need to create inferior and redundant services to what Google already provides. Google Now > All these terrible clones. Even if they have some commands that Google Now doesn't (While at the same time Google Now has things that they don't), the overall experience is too terrible to justify it when Google Now will just catch up eventually.
Are you referring to OEMS in general or moto.... Because Google own moto so I assume these are either going to be standard Google now features or Google needs a way to differentiate the moto x from the nexus line, so they did this.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Looks like it's doing standard Google now features I think. Might be annoying if every device you owned responded to the same wake up command so maybe this makes sense (instead of 'ok google')

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

This might be Google feature just branded as Motorola for more brand recognition. I wandering if features in thus phone are not placed by Google to see as beta for next nexus phone?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AC Forums mobile app

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I really don't care what processor is but it looks like its running the snapdragon 600. Which the processor is just a bonus in my opinion.

Craig Rogers

Banned
Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
It would be awesome if somebody could leak the apk to the moto magic open mic early, it shouldn't be that hard to make. I'm pretty sure you could make one with titanium backup, but then you have to root the phone.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Eaglemaniac

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I really don't care what processor is but it looks like its running the snapdragon 600. Which the processor is just a bonus in my opinion.

It's most certainly NOT running a 600. It's running an msm8960 which is what the S3 runs. A year late and features that aren't that cool. Good luck with this Google.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
It's most certainly NOT running a 600. It's running an msm8960 which is what the S3 runs. A year late and features that aren't that cool. Good luck with this Google.

Google devices have never been about specs, but instead the experience. There's no need to attack Google for employing their regular business model. If you look at every nexus device since the original, they have been mid range devices. And yes I know this isn't a nexus.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Every nexus device has been the best hardware in its category so far, with the one exception of no lte in the otherwise vastly superior to the S3 and One X from last spring.

Transmitted through spacetime.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
They're mid range only by the standards of flagships that come out six months later, and even then not true in the gnex, n7, n10 and n4 (to a lesser extent).

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

Rule9

Banned
Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Every nexus device has been the best hardware in its category so far, with the one exception of no lte in the otherwise vastly superior to the S3 and One X from last spring.

They're mid range only by the standards of flagships that come out six months later, and even then not true in the gnex, n7, n10 and n4 (to a lesser extent).

This exactly. People keep making this error (or do it on purpose to skew their argument). The Nexus 4 came out the same year as the S3 and the One-X and soundly thrashed both those phones in hardware

Rule9

Banned
Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

Really? What was the CPU and RAM on the S3 and One-X again...? Furthermore the S3 was only quad core in some countries. The nexus 4 also beat the other two in most benchmarks (including the quad core version).

But I humbly bow to your clever and well articulated argument.

karn101

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I ran that same CPU Identifier program on my Droid DNA and got a lower score... The DNA has a 1.5ghz quad-core. I don't know if those scores are identifying numbers or just bookmarks to different processors, but it's interesting none the less since it placed it near the S600s.

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site

Google owns Motorola Mobility and collaborated fully with Motorola on this device... What makes you think Motorola would feature "redundant services" on the X phone? This isn't a Galaxy device.

Google devices have never been about specs, but instead the experience. There's no need to attack Google for employing their regular business model. If you look at every nexus device since the original, they have been mid range devices. And yes I know this isn't a nexus.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

That's entirely inaccurate.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

I'm getting that Moto Magic does more on the phone, including integrating Google Now.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac