Moto X (1st gen): System Dump & Wallpapers

JFH8

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Moto X system dump and wallpapers

I have a GS4, I was able to install the touchless controls, but without the settings app to set it up, it useless. What I really want is the Active display feature to work, have you had any luck with that?

Sorry, I haven't had any luck with that.
Sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx HD

DRVASQUEZ21

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site

hey im new to this so can you please help me understand how do i install any of the APKs onto my nexus 4?

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site

Can we make any use of the System dump as is? Or wait for developers to help out. I downloaded it not really knowing why, but I can't make sense of all the system apps, haha.

ph03nixignition

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site

This is why I am constantly checking your website. All the juicy downloads are hard to pass up. Thank you again for the remarkable work Android Central. Keep it up!

JFH8

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site

hey whats the widget name??

I'm sorry for the very late reply: I hadn't checked this thread recently. It's the Circles widget, one of the stock widgets on the RAZR M, RAZR HD, and RAZR Maxx HD. It's very useful: the clock circle also shows notification of incoming SMSs. The new Droid Mini, Ultra, and Maxx have a similar widget.

Sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx HD

Wollombi

May 29, 2012
Visit site

Link points to a Domain that is now expired. Is there another link to the files, preferably updated files? Thx.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37