I hadnt been specifically planning to buy the device, but if the price had been right it would most definitely have been on the radar.

Pre-smartphone Motorola were a reasonably popular make of phone over here in the UK, but if this is in fact the case that the X isnt going to be available over here in the UK then I am totally pissed off with them as a company. At the beginning of the year I had to make the switch from Nokia/Symbian as very sadly for me it was a dying platform: there was only one alternative for my needs and likes for an alternative OS and that was Android, and not without a little trepidation I finally opted to buy the XT890.

Well all I can say apart from a slight niggle with the screen resolution I have been extremely impressed with this phone. The build quality is superb, the functionality excellent, and apart from the very occasional lag I cant fault its performance, which needless to say made me rather look forward to their next offering/s.

So after all the global hype which Motorola have generated regarding this phone and then deemed that the UK market isnt worthy of it, then eff off Moto and I will never be buying one of your phones again.
    08-01-2013 05:38 PM
    I'll wait for a Nexus 5, then.
    08-01-2013 05:39 PM
    I'll wait for a Nexus 5, then.
    Me too probably.

I wanted the 4 but there were "availabiilty" issues at the time.
    08-01-2013 05:45 PM