I've got the Moto X, you've got questions ? fire away!

Roundpotato

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
How does the screen compare to the Galaxy Nexus? The pentile on mine has always bothered me. I know they said the Moto X isn't pentile, but it's still not RGB apparently. Also how does it compare to the GS4 and One screens?

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
How does the screen compare to the Galaxy Nexus? The pentile on mine has always bothered me. I know they said the Moto X isn't pentile, but it's still not RGB apparently. Also how does it compare to the GS4 and One screens?

It's not as good as the HTC One. Not sure anything is, though. That said, it hasn't made me want to throw it against the wall. Going back to 720p is a bit of a readjustment, but not the end of the world.

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
So did you play around with the camera enough to get at least an idea on the quality of it? Initial thoughts on how it would stack up to the HTC one and GS4 cameras?

chrisharmful

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I am assuming that you haven't had it for much longer than a day. But I am really interested if what Motorola says is true, and this is an all-day phone. I'm almost to the point where I'll trade all the bleeding edge specs for great battery life. Again, I know you haven't had it long but can you notice a difference from other phones?

Posted via Android Central App

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm most interested in battery life (I know it's a little early for this) AND are the customizable portions, specifically the back, interchangeable by the user? Like could you theoretically purchase 10 backs and swap? Have you had much of a chance to take photos and establish any opinion on the camera?

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm most interested in battery life (I know it's a little early for this) AND are the customizable portions, specifically the back, interchangeable by the user? Like could you theoretically purchase 10 backs and swap? Have you had much of a chance to take photos and establish any opinion on the camera?

You can't swap out the backs. What you get is what you get.

I have a feeling battery life will be pretty good. I'm not putting a lot of stock into this "24 hours of mixed use" stuff, though.

Camera seems OK. Need more time/pics.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freyon77